top of page
In an effort to comply with the State of MN COVID-19 restrictions, Friday night event plans have changed.
Please check your email for full details and the outline below.
FRIDAY - MAY 21, 2021
TEAMS 1 - 65 ONLY
4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
TEAMS 66 - 125 ONLY
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
* Check in to receive boat numbers and event details.
* Enter the Big-Fish & Split-The-Pot Contests
* Purchase your chance to win a $250 gift card
from Marine General!
* Have Your Team Photo Taken
* Buffet dinner served by Fortune Bay
SATURDAY - MAY 22, 2021
* Boat Check Begins!
* Fresh hot coffee available at the marina!
* Grab your box lunch from Snickers, available
near the marina.
Start of the 2021 City Auto Glass Walleye Classic!
Boats will be released by number through the channel.
4:00 p.m. (approx.)
* First Boats Return For Weigh-In
* Stick around... Fortune Bay will have food and beverages available near the scoreboard
* Awards Ceremony
Thank you to all of the volunteers who help make this event a success!!
This non-profit tournament is produced by The CAG Foundation. Proceeds provide merit-based scholarships for area youth along with support for area youth athletics.
bottom of page